Pacific Rim AU » Loki and Amora
JAEGER UNIT ＥＭＥＲＡＬＤ ＳＰＥＣＴＥＲ
Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt, told you I’d let them go..
All I want is the taste that your lips allow..
Whohoo! So I finally got off my lazy butt and decided to make a video rather than an actual ‘tutorial’ because to be honest, I don’t really go into photoshop with a focused plan of what I’m going to do. So rather than that, I just thought i’d show you all a bit of my ~mind processing~ and …
TUTORIAL BY PSCS5; How to use floral crown and flower petal textures.
REQUESTED: gomezgohard submitted: Hi there! :) I’m wondering if you could make a tutorial to make this kind of graphic please?
This is the image I used:
This is a pretty simple tutorial actually. Isn’t hard to accomplish at all but I decided to do it because a lot of people always seem to have questions about how to use textures on edits, so I thought this would be a good way to show you how simple it is.
1. Open up your image. If the image that you choose does not have a black background/white. Just crop out your person out of the background, then place it onto a new one.
2. You want to remove the person’s legs or at least half of the bottom part of their body. Easily achieve this by using whatever tool you usually use to cut a person out of the background but just remove the legs.
3. Download the floral crown textures: /post/30455577134
4. Download the floral petal texture: /post/26145674452
I edited the texture to make the background more of a solid black since the background had a texture and I didn’t want that so you can choose to save the edited version I used for this tutorial:
5. Open up your floral crown texture. To make it fit onto the person’s head you’re going to play around with it first. So select the move tool and shrink the texture to the person’s head size (when resizing/shrinking make sure to press shift so that the texture stays in proportion). TIP: Place the texture near the head so that you can get a better accuracy of the size. So the same if you are going to rotate it. Do both of those things if necessary until you get a good result:
6. Now take your floral petal texture, place it on top of the picture and set the blending mode to Screen or Lighten. I used Screen.
7. You are going to have to duplicate the texture a couple of times so it can cover the person’s dress/other clothing part. For each new duplicate that you make, make sure that you move it around, rotate it, and or resize it.
8. To change the color of half or all of your petals, make a new layer and set the blending mode to Multiply, pick a color, and start to color your petals. Don’t worry if you’r color gets on the background or any other part of the picture. Select the new layer with the color and right click on your mouse and click where it says create clipping mask. This makes it so that the color is only on the petals and not smudged anywhere else on the picture.
9. Add you’re coloring and any other additional things you may want to add to your picture. Save it and you’re done.
That is it. See how simple it is? Hope this help. :)
(со страницы itsphotoshop)